The Filipino Deaf Women's Health and Crisis Center (FDWHCC) was established in November 1999 and incorporated in 2001. The FDWHCC is a Deaf people's organization comprised of women.
1. ADVOCACY programs about human rights of Filipino Deaf women and the Accessibility Law;
2. Provide LIVELIHOOD training seminars and workshops to Filipino deaf women;
3. Uphold EQUALITY in various aspects of EMPLOYMENT such as hiring, promotion, compensation and accommodations, and to prevent prejudice in the treatment accorded to Filipino deaf women.
4. Offer COUNSELING to, and EDUCATING of deaf women: how to protect themselves from violence, sexual, and physical abuses, sexual harassment and exploitation;
5. Provide LEGAL, FINANCIAL, and other ASSISTANCE to deaf women who are victims of calamities, abuse, and discrimination.